So as I was in search of something "evil" to bake I stumbled upon "Recipe Girls" Butterfinger Blondies. The were incredibly easy to make, and VERY Decadent! They got rave reviews in my office, and to be honest.. I was so happy to have them out of my hands for fear of eating too many!
from Recipe Girl
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
2 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 regular-sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour or line a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar for about 3 minutes.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
5. Stir in flour mixture and 2 cups of crushed butterfingers.
6. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger bars over top of batter.
7. Bake 30- 35 minutes, or until the bars are a bit firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.