Monday, May 11, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award

Wow, so I have received my first blogging award.. how fun! Thank you Erin, you absolutely made my day last week and brought a huge smile to my face. (Sorry it has taken me so darn'd long to get this posted... my job is getting in the way of my blogging life. Hmph ;-) ) I have completely loved being part of the food blogging world and my adventures with the TWD group. Even in my moments of failure... I have learned so much & learned even more from my fellow bloggers!

Now this is a non-food related quote, but in the spirit of gratitude I thought I would post it. It is a quote from the movie Benjamin Buttons. About life... how absolutely spectacular it is, how we have so much opportunity to learn from others and that we should make the most of every moment. Now that is something to be truly grateful for!

My nominations, in no particular order:

Lynne @ Honeymuffin- not only is she one of my favorite cousins, but she has a great blog and is just as addicted to sweets as I am.
The Nutrionista- fabulous blog that covers health, nutrition and exercise.
Jessica @ Singleton in the Kitchen- a grad student who finds the time to tempt us with many yummy recipes.
Kim @ Scrumptious Photography- her photos are gorgeous and she keeps it real with always with posting nutrition data.
Linda @ Tender Crumb- always TWD blogger that I love to visit, beautiful photos and great recipes.
Pink Stripes- more beautiful photos and fabulous recipes. Wow there are so many talented bloggers out there!
Teanna @ Spork or Foon- Very fun creative recipes!
Mike @ Good Things About Living out West- a very creative TWD who always wows with his presentation.
Pamela @ Cookies with Boys- fabulous recipes!
Karina's Kitchen-Terrific gluten free and vegan recipes.

Your instructions are:
* put the logo on your blog or post
* nominate at least 10 blogs that show an an attitude of gratitude
* link to your nominees within your post
* comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
* share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
* tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I appreciate it. I also love the quote from Benjamin Button--it's very timely for my lift right now and hits close to home. Thanks again!

Pamela said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your award!! And thank you for sharing it with me, I truly appreciate it! That is a great quote, too. Words too live by, that's for sure. :o)

K Allrich said...

Thank you so much for the inclusion on this gratitude list. I appreciate it very much. You are so sweet. Have a beautiful week.

mike said...

I love the quote! And a sincere thank you for your kind words an acknowledgement! I needed that this week, as I am off schedule (again) and you have given me to encouragement to continue on with TWD! Thanks again - have a great day!